Drag-and-Drop for StackFolder

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Tue Jun 5 14:26:41 UTC 2012

Hi Ural,

On Tuesday, June 05, 2012 17:19:46 Ural Mullabaev wrote:
> I am a Rosa Linux developer. Recently we implemented Drag-and-Drop mechanism
> for StackFolder and would like to know chances to include StackFolder in
> KDE 4.9.

For new features, it is unfortunately too late. We're already past the feature
freeze for 4.9 (happened ~2 weeks ago). I'm a bit confused which "StackFolder"
you are referring to. Do you have a link to the codebase?

It would be good if you posted your patches / code to
http://reviewboard.kde.org, so we can have a look and judge about its
inclusion and into which release.

In general, we're very welcoming to new and cool Plasma addons, we just need
to sort out the technicalities of shipping it.

sebas