Theming, again

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Jun 4 18:44:46 UTC 2012

On Monday, June 4, 2012 20:22:45 Marco Martin wrote:
> a probable nice way would be to have the border in a single element then
> have hint rectangles that indicates  where to cut the rendered pixmap and
> assemble again in the final result

we could at least try this. and if it is notably better in one or more ways,
we can change how theming is done. if it isn't a lot better, then we know and
we'll feel less bad about the current system and nothing is lost except a
small amount of time.

libplasma2 is the only time we'll get to dance this dance, so lets take
advantage.