Plasmoid-TreeView problem

Akos Toth zuiadaton at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 12:37:26 UTC 2012

Hi

I created a plasmoid, that shows my BZFlag friends (people I liked to play
with).

When I place the plasmoid on the workspace, after I added some of my
"friends", I'm trying scoll on treeview, the content is not changing,
unless I resize the whole plasmoid. However if I iconify the plasmoid, and
use it as a popup, treeview works well.

I tried with QTreeView, and Plasma::TreeView same behaviour.

One more thing:
I use an BZFriendsTreeModel (inherits QAbstractItemModel), and it has an
newIndexWidget signal, and when a new row is inserted this signal emitted,
catched on the main(PlayerList) widget, and QTreeView::setIndexWidget()
called.

Here is the code:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/bzfriendsplasm/files/Linux-KDE4/Alpha/

Akos