System tray: project

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 18:28:00 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 12:56 PM, Dmitry <dmitry.ashkadov at rosalab.ru> wrote:

> One more question: can I use C++11 features inside system tray subproject
> or it isn't possible for now? Qt supports some C++11 features and, I think,
> KDE will use C++11 in the future.

That depends on the compiler version. There was recently a discussion about
it on kde-core-devel and basically we'll stick with gcc-4.5 for the time
being, so if you want to use c++11 features added in gcc-4.6+, it will have
to wait a little until your code can be included (I think it was said this
decision can be reviewed for 4.10 release).

--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer