[KDE Bugtracking System] REMINDER: current Plasma regressions

David Narvaez david.narvaez at computer.org
Tue Jul 3 20:51:04 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 2:00 PM, Mark <markg85 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Actually my "ideal" kind of thing would be that you assign the bug to
> yourself with some milestones or whatever. That is then somehow picked
> up by akonadi (don't know how) on your local system and added to your
> calender as todo item. That calender then sends you notifications of
> pending todo items where you will get more notifications once you get
> closer to a milestone till you fix it .... ahh well, i will keep on
> dreaming as well ^_- But it does sound like a very nifty thing to
> have. The tricky thing in here is probably the communication from
> bugzilla to akonadi...

If you could do that, then the KDE PIM would indeed rock... oh wait, you can:

1) Do a search by Asignee = yourself
2) On the result page, right click on the iCalendar link at the bottom
of the list of bugs
3) Open KOrganizer and add an iCal resource, put the link as the file
name and add a name
4) Check your TODO list

Yes, KDE PIM rocks.

David E. Narvaez