RFC: mailing list disclaimer in every source file

Davide Bettio bettio at kde.org
Mon Jul 2 16:16:53 UTC 2012

Hello,

Sometimes it happens that somone writes to me to ask something
releated to plasma development. As a reply I usually point him to the
plasma mailing list, that's not a problem for me but there are some
plasma contributors that are not reachable anymore.
That might be a problem on the communication side so I think that we
should add a notice to every source file after the copyright
disclaimer that states that the best thing to ask anything related to
plasma should be to send a mail to the plasma mailing list.

Someone might point out that this discussion should be done in
kde-core-devel, but I think that it might be an interesting experiment
to start with plasma.

Bye,
Davide Bettio.