KConfigXT default value code evaluation

Simone Gaiarin simgunz at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 14:41:33 UTC 2012

I've solved in this way: I set as default value latitude=0 and
longitude=0 in main.xml , then in init I call configChanged and after
it I check if lat and lon are both zero. In this case I get their
default values in init and write these values to the rc file. In this
way when the dialog in opened the correct values are shown.