KConfigXT default value code evaluation

Simone Gaiarin simgunz at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 23:44:47 UTC 2012

I'm writing a python plasmoid and I want to initialize a field with a
default value from this function KSystemTimeZones::local().latitude()
but it doesn't work.
If I put a number in the default value it is taken correctly. I've
also tried to add another include tag with KTimeZone.  I've tried even
with the point insted of ::  KSystemTimeZones.local().latitude() . But
it still doesn't work. Any idea?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<kcfg xmlns="http://www.kde.org/standards/kcfg/1.0"
      http://www.kde.org/standards/kcfg/1.0/kcfg.xsd" >
  <kcfgfile name="redshiftrc"/>
  <group name="General">
    <entry name="latitude" type="Double">
      <default code="true">KSystemTimeZones::local().latitude()</default>