[RFC] New (QML) Desktop Containment

Martin Graesslin mgraesslin at kde.org
Tue Dec 11 00:40:04 UTC 2012

On Monday 10 December 2012 13:51:02 Alex Fiestas wrote:
> Maybe we can get some feedback from the forums ?
we have to be careful about that. From all I have seen over the last years I
think that the toolbox is in the top 3 most hated features all over KDE
software. So if we ask the question in the wrong way we only get the haters
and not those who use it and like it (nobody is going to reply to a thread if
he has the feeling he will be ripped apart). And forums does not reflect our
userbase - it has only the users who are interested in KDE and do know that
KDE exists in the first place. So overall for this particular question I'm
rather sceptical.

Cheers
Martin