QJSON a mandatory dependency to kde-workspaces?

Martin Gräßlin mgraesslin at kde.org
Fri Aug 31 07:01:21 UTC 2012

On Friday 31 August 2012 08:48:20 Marco Gulino wrote:
> My fault, sorry... I just forgot about that additional dependency. I think
> I'll be able to fix it today or tomorrow, by simply disabling chrome
> support when QJSON is not found.
> Small problem: there is no builtin  CMake script for QJSON, there's one
> around that works quite fine, however, I've been using it for other project.
> Should I add this script to kde-workspace? where exactly?
Yes I think it is needed. I just wanted to move the check and run into an
issue becauase qjson_FOUND is not set.

I stop then my work on it as it's better to just exclude the Chrome support.
My current patch to kde-workspace is attached, maybe it's a good starting
point for you. The FindQJSON.cmake file should go to cmake/modules.

Thanks for taking care of it

Martin