QJSON a mandatory dependency to kde-workspaces?

Marco Gulino marco.gulino at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 06:48:20 UTC 2012

My fault, sorry... I just forgot about that additional dependency. I think
I'll be able to fix it today or tomorrow, by simply disabling chrome
support when QJSON is not found.
Small problem: there is no builtin  CMake script for QJSON, there's one
around that works quite fine, however, I've been using it for other project.
Should I add this script to kde-workspace? where exactly?
Thanks