Current state of System Monitor

Dmitry dmitry.ashkadov at rosalab.ru
Thu Aug 9 12:11:44 UTC 2012

09.08.2012 15:10, Marco Martin пишет:
> On Thursday 09 August 2012, Dmitry wrote:
>
>>> by the way that's what the formfactor mechanism for plasmoids is for.
>>> the same plasmoid should adapt itself for an optimal visualization wether
>>> is in the desktop, an horizontal panel or a vertical one, just check the
>>> plasmoid.formFactor property and adapt the layout by consequence ;)
>> Hmmm.... If I create pure QML applet then it isn't possible to handle
>> changing of plasmoid.formFactor&  plasmoid.location (:
> why?
> you are notified about the change of those 2 properties
> and in qml is easy to dinamically change layouts, create and destroy
> components and so on (with the state machine even easier)

I've tried but if plasma starts then the plasmoid has right value of
formFactor and location (and others). But if I change location of panel
then plasmoid wont change formFactor and location. For example, for me
the next doesn't work:

states: [
State {
when: plasmoid.location == LeftEdge
},

State {
when: plasmoid.location == RightEdge
}
]

Properly state is set at the startup, but will never change if I move panel