Current state of System Monitor

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 10:27:47 UTC 2012

On Thursday 09 August 2012, Dmitry wrote:
> > http://doc-snapshot.qt-project.org/5.0/qml-qtquick2-context2d.html
>
> Hello, Mark!
>
> I think, you haven't understood me right. I don't want to port current
> C++ system monitor applet because it hasn't been intended to be placed
> on a panel. I don't need visualization (plotter) at all. If I put
> current system monitor applet on panel it will looks strange and
> acquires too much space.

by the way that's what the formfactor mechanism for plasmoids is for.
the same plasmoid should adapt itself for an optimal visualization wether is
in the desktop, an horizontal panel or a vertical one, just check the
plasmoid.formFactor property and adapt the layout by consequence ;)

Cheers,
Marco Martin