Next Iteration Sprint, confirmed !

Alex Fiestas afiestas at kde.org
Mon Apr 23 16:22:51 UTC 2012

+1 to what Martin Gräßlin said though in my case I want to see the current
stuff ported to QML so we can support the current shell in the future, it has
a lot of advantages I'd like to keep.

On Monday, April 23, 2012 05:42:42 PM Martin Gräßlin wrote:
> My expectation from the sprint is that we will figure out a new interaction
> of the shell and windowing system which is not possible at the moment.

I'd like to share my expectations as well.

I expect to come out from the sprint with a strong group of people joined by a
vision, the kind of team we can find in Solid/Frameworks/Sysadmin/Web/etc
where everybody is ready to go the extra mile if needed.

Personally I don't care so much about the new shell, but rather in everything
else, I'm interested in stuff like base applications, systemsettings, hardware
support (how to interact with hardware) and "KDE as an OS" (yes I said that).

I'm sure that each person attending to the sprint has different interests (I
can imagine the ones for notmart :p) and that is perfect for making it a
success.

Cheers