Next Iteration Sprint, confirmed !

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 12:20:58 UTC 2012

On Thursday 19 April 2012, Alex Fiestas wrote:
> Hi there !
>
> It is official, The vision sprint is going to take place in Pineda de Mar
> (Barcelona) from 11 Jun to 18 Jun !
>
> Just as a reminder, we will * NOT * do any programing in there, the sprint
> is to create a Vision and to plan the work what attendees (and any other
> KDE hacker/collaborator who wants to help) will do in the following
> months.

I expressed my concerns before, i'll do it again: i think this is really not
the time to do it, any good intention and vision is not much use if there is
not the technical foundation being layd down, and at the moment there isn't.
i would see this useful a year from now, not now (maybe if the goal was 80%
programming 20% talking things would be a bit different).
maybe i'm wrong but i'm feeling it's a waste right now.

anyways good luck with it, i hope i'll be proved wrong.

Cheers,
Marco Martin