Progress on next iteration sprint

Alex Fiestas nasete.ghost at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 00:27:05 UTC 2012

Hi there everyone!

First of all let me excuse myself for sending this email today and not one
week ago, crazy days, I've been busy blabalbal

This is starting to take shape, we got a date (8 of June) and a tentative
place:
http://www.rentalia.com/124942

There is one issue with the place, it is already booked for 8 of june so we
will have  to start the event on 10th, the final dates would be:

>From 10th June to 17th June

The house has everything we wanted:

-It is well connected near Barcelona airport with train connection
-It is 1km away from the beach
-We will work in the same place where we sleep
-Internet

The house is not confirmed, we are waiting for your confirmation and to go to
see it.

So question is, do you mind moving the start day from Friday to Sunday?

Cheers !