Some simple ideas for desktop 4.8

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 18:01:39 UTC 2011

On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 16:43, Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org> wrote:

> > > have them disappear quicker.
> >
> > and maybe make them appear slower? icontasks does taht I think.
>
> could work; we made them appear quicker in 4.7, but if that isn't working
> we
> can always revert that.
>
> please try some values until it "feels right" and commit ...

I'd suggest slightly bigger delay before showing the popup and really
shorter hiding timeout. Currently it's rather annoying when you just move
your mouse over the taskbar entries and immediately starts popping up and
then sits there for some time before disappearing. So change is really
welcomed ;)

--
Marty K.