merging plasma-declarative and active-development?

Giorgos Tsiapaliwkas terietor at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 12:19:53 UTC 2011

On 13 September 2011 04:35, Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org> wrote:

> soon after this gets merged, i feel we'll probably end up putting all the
> QML
> support from both kdelibs and kde-runtime into a new independant git
> repository. ... just so everyone has a heads-up on that eventuality.

why we don't just put the QML support in the first place in a new git
repository?

> so if there are issues, we need to know what they are prior to merging.

you know better than me.:)

Unfortunately i am not able to do any research on that because the plasma
declarative branch doesn't build in my machine.
I will start a thread for my issue soon

--
Tsiapaliwkas Giorgos (terietor)
KDE Developer