IconTasks taskmanager changes

Craig Drummond craig.drummond at gmx.net
Mon Oct 31 20:49:13 UTC 2011

On 27/10/11 15:29, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Thursday, October 27, 2011 14:24:26 Craig Drummond wrote:
>> 1. TaskAction changes - these are self contained anyway.
>> 2. Launcher matching - mainly TaskItem::launcherUrl() changes.
>> 3. Launcher ordering - basically everything else.
>>
>> Would that be enough?

I've now created 4 review requests for my task manager changes. these are:

1. TaskAction changes
2. Launcher/task matching
3. Saving of launcher order
4. Prompting of user when automatic launcher/task matching fails.

I still have the following changes from IconTask's taskamanger to create
review requests, etc for:

1. Setting to *not* split a group when one member requires attention
2. Listen for sycoca change, so can detect when a launcher is no longer
valid
3. Setting to lock launchers - to prevent them from being moved
4. Storing of WM_CLASS details with launcher url
5. Checking for a window changing its class
6. Using QTimer::singleShot to handle deleteLater

Some of the above rely on the 1st four - so I thought I would do those
first.

Craig.

p.s. My reviewboard account is my @kde.org address, but plasma-devel is
my @gmx.net address (which @kde forwards to). So my reviews are awaiting
approval. Is there anyway I can get round this? So plasma-devel knows
that emails from my @kde.org do not need approval?