IconTasks taskmanager changes

Craig Drummond Craig.Drummond at gmx.net
Thu Oct 27 12:24:26 UTC 2011

> first: thanks for providing the patch. this is the good news :)
>
> the bad news: it's unreviewable. 2639 lines covering 30 files all in one
> text
> file .. too cumbersome.

Well you can look at it with kompare :-)

> what do you think?

I think this sounds good, just my git skills are practically non-existant. Also, I'm not 100% sure how to break the changes down - they all sort of depend upon each other. I could sort it out as follows:

1. TaskAction changes - these are self contained anyway.
2. Launcher matching - mainly TaskItem::launcherUrl() changes.
3. Launcher ordering - basically everything else.

Would that be enough?

Craig.