Thoughts about statusbar

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Wed Oct 26 08:07:42 UTC 2011

On Tuesday, October 25, 2011 17:37:57 Aurélien Gâteau wrote:
> I disagree.

i now officially regret letting this thread continue on this list.

instead of keeping to the topic and seeing what conclusions might be derived
and them moving it to a broader platform, here we are talking about what is or
isn't workspace, telling each other how much people's efforts have sucked so
far, blah blah blah blah... i'm severely disapointed.

so:

stop the meta-discussion. now. i have precisely zero problems unsubscribing
people if necessary to achieve that.

if anyone wishes to discuss the issue of statusbar usage, the original topic
of this thread, do so now and bring this topic to a reasonable conclusion.
then we can decide how best to get these kinds of changes vetted and made more
broadly in KDE.

humru othro a kohnu se