Need some general feedback

Martin Gräßlin mgraesslin at kde.org
Sun Oct 23 10:01:37 UTC 2011

On Sunday 23 October 2011 11:14:33 Kevin Krammer wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> since it seems there are no Plasma developers available for team work [1] at
> the present time [2], I'd like to ask for some general advice.
>
> I would appreciate to know whether I failed to communicate the value of
> being able to control background services through workspace facilties, or I
> failed to communicate that in the context of email and related data.
I don't think you failed to communicate your needs but just hit the same
problems as everywhere. We just don't have the ressources to work on anything
outside our normal scope :-(

The only problem might be that you addressed a group and nobody felt
responsible. Maybe just grab one developer and approach him/her directly.

Cheers
Martin