New to Plasma !

Adwait Sharma sharma.adwait at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 19:43:33 UTC 2011

Hello all !

I attended the conf.kde.in in Bangalore, India this year and I am feeling
very happy to inform you all that it's now been more then a year since I'm
using Kubuntu :)

I have now decided to contribute to the community. I'm contributing in FOSS
since last 3 years and conducted many conferences, hackathons, fixed bugs
etc etc..but for KDE, I am new. After a long search in the project list and
with the help of Lydia Pintscher, Karan Pratap Singh and Dinesh Sai I have
selected Plasma from the project list.

Can someone please guide me from where should i start and how? :)

Thanks and regards,

--
*Adwait Sharma ~NeO~*
Pro Blogger / Computer Engineer