RssNOW QML

Giorgos Tsiapaliwkas terietor at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 15:52:26 UTC 2011

Hello,

yesterday thanks to notmart i ported the rssnow plasmoid to plasma components.
But as far as i am concerned the rss plasmoid is missing of two features.

1.Is the ability to add more rss with drag&drop.I didn't get into that yet.
2.When someone clicks the left/right arrow it was supposed that the
Timer component would reset its counting.
But this doesn't work.

I have added some code which is supposed to do the work but it doesn't.

I have added a "console.log("terietor hello");" in the lines which was
supposed to be executed but they never print the message.

thanks in advance

P.S.:the attachments are all the code that the plasmoids is being consist of.
P.S.2:the plasmoid is in the declarative-plasmoids repository
--
Giorgos Tsiapaliwkas (terietor)
KDE Developer

terietor.gr