QML Analog Clock

Viranch Mehta viranch.mehta at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 07:21:14 UTC 2011

Hi,

I have recently started working on the QML analog clock plasmoid. I adapted
basic
code from declarative-plasmoids repo. I added and implemented the config
dialog and
options, and showing the timezone.

What I'm stuck at: I saw the original analog clock uses clockapplet from
libs/plasmaclock.
This clock applet implements all the config dialog sections and the popup
calendar widget
UI and all kinds of other stuff. How can those be brought into this QML
applet? I don't think
its possible with only QML, so I think I'll have to plugin cpp code. But
I'd like to listen to
expert advice on how to do that or any other solution ;)

Cheers,
Viranch