4.8 communication

Jan Gerrit José Marker jangerrit at weiler-marker.com
Fri Nov 4 19:15:13 UTC 2011

Am Freitag, 4. November 2011, 19:01:27 schrieb Aaron J. Seigo:
> hi :)
>
> as you may or may not have noticed, i just blogged about some of the
> upcoming changes in 4.8. i will do a follow up pice in a few days covering
> more of the changes and improvements.
>
> if there is something you would like to see mentioned, please let me know
> and i'll be sure to include it.
>
> cheers :)

I'm not sure whether it's worth mentioning:

* the runners spell checker, kill and audioplayercontrol do honour their
configuration now
* the kill runner now actually kills the processes (so it should be finally
usable, maybe it'd be good to bring that to the users)

Both changes are backported to 4.7.3

Best regards,
Jan Marker (jangmarker)