the utter failure of bugzilla (and us?)

Martin Gräßlin mgraesslin at kde.org
Fri May 27 17:38:41 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I started to document the current situation and our needs:

http://community.kde.org/Plasma/Bugtracker

Feel free to extend/correct as you wish. Hopefully we can define a new workflow from that
and then go to sysadmin to get support on the implementation part.

Personally I think we won't find a solution which will fit all KDE and should go for a Plasma only
solution if it has to be. But better do something than denying there is a problem and sticking the
head into the sand.

Cheers
Martin