Idea for Season of KDE

Samikshan Bairagya samikshan at gmail.com
Wed May 4 13:35:27 CEST 2011

Hi, I am interested in participating in the season of KDE with a project
idea which is related to the Digital-Clock Plasma Applet.
While the Digital-Clock applet does show events (mainly holidays) it can be
put to better use if we add more features to it.
This is the idea:
On clicking on any date from the calendar that pops up from the clock, we
should be able to view more
information related to that date(past or future). Various date specific
informations like chat-logs, browsing history, emails
received/sent, birthdays, to-dos/appointments also notes if we do wish to
write them down.

I suppose this would be great. Regarding implementation I think integration
with Kontact, Nepomuk. Well I about the
chat logs I am not sure if integration should be done with telepathy or not.
So, it would be great if anyone interested could
mentor me throughout this. :)

Samikshan Bairagya
Student, KDE Enthusiast.
IRC nick :samxan