Plasma services within Javascript (Aaron J. Seigo)

Yuen Hoe Lim yuenhoe86 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 07:11:48 CET 2011

> Yuen Hoe, can you please verify if the problem still persists after a
> rebuild of kdelibs/kdebase-runtime?
> Cheers!

I tried it on python on 4.6 and it doesn't work unless I name the main
script file as "main.py". Unfortunately I can't try on master now because I
haven't built kde-bindings (which in my experience will be quite a beast to
build >.< ).  However I'm quite sure that sometime around 4.4 or 4.5 this
issue was fixed for python, so I don't know what it's doing there in 4.6...

I just tried Javascript on both master and 4.6, Javascript seems to be
fine...

----
Jason "moofang" Lim Yuen Hoe
http://yuenhoe.co.cc/