Systemcolors in SVGs

Manuel Mommertz 2Kmm at gmx.de
Thu Mar 3 22:11:18 CET 2011

Hey,

there is a now version 0.2 at http://kame2.de/KDE/svgmod/

Beside other little changes it is now possible to use system colors in
gradients. However you should not use more then one system color per gradient.
See the readme for some more details.

One improvement is still on my todo list: Allowing the same element to have
different system colors for fill and stroke. This is not possible at the
moment.

After this is included it should be ready to go somewhere in git. I hope to
reach this point before the end of this month.

(Sidenote: To get some impression what is possible with the new way of using
system colors in plasma, take a look at my theme 'Oxywin' on kde-look.org)

Greets
Manuel Mommertz