GSoC: QMLify Plasmoids

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 19:52:59 CET 2011

On Thursday 03 March 2011, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> On Thursday, March 03, 2011 07:12:07 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > On Monday, February 28, 2011, Marco Martin wrote:
> > > and, there is still quite a bit of infrastructure missing, (example:
> > > drag and drop)
> >
> > there are numerous plasmoids that do not rely on such things, however.
>
> Yes, in fact I've been disabling the drag and drop feature for some areas
> (items in flicklists) since it makes it touch-unfriendly. D+D at least for
> mobile is a fringe case, or needs special gesture love.

if the scrolling can happen in one direction only, a big movement in the
orthogonal direction (sorry, i had to say this word at least once, since
everybody is, lately :p)

seems to works pretty well, at least, i'm pretty happy on how is working in
the netbook

on a slightly unrelated note, having drop events on scene graph will be "fun"
i think... i mean *not* ;)

--
Marco Martin