RSS DataSource in QML with XML-namespaces

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Jul 25 09:12:23 UTC 2011

On Monday, July 25, 2011 03:42:26 Daniel Marth wrote:
> Are these items accessible to the delegate in any way? The
> "plasmaengineexplorer" just didn't show me these items, so I guess the XML
> parser just skips them.

the parser itself probably catches them just fine, but the RSS engine does not
show every item, just the standard title, link, url, description, content,
time, icon and author.

the rss DataEngine could be extended to include additional non-standard / rss-
specific information i suppose, though the use case for that should be clear.

humru othro a kohnu se