A new kind of package

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Jul 8 10:50:40 CEST 2011

On Tuesday, July 5, 2011 12:02:26 Marco Martin wrote:
> * would be good to have something that is neither and applet nor a
> containment, but uses the plasma package mechanism anyways

agreed.

they would need to share a lot of the same bindings, which i suppose means it
would need to be kept close to the QML bindings used by the QML plasmoids?

on a related note: i find i keep replicating a lot of our JS bindings (just
did some more of that in the SLC DataEngine the other day) ... we're really
going to want to find a way to share these bindings more generically imho.
something for later, though.

humru othro a kohnu se