qml datasources

Shaun Reich predator106 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 06:28:28 CEST 2011

Well, still unable to get my view to display anything with my
dataengine's sources...I've tried all kinds of variations, too...and
loads of code examples, including kde and qt's. None nicely match my
scenario, from what I could tell. I've tried keysForSource, simply
model: mainEngineSource.sources ...(although that latter one actually
gives me sources...though I don't know how to retrieve anything in the
hash from that point, within the viewdelegate).

As sebas suggested, I tried doing setData("name:" + username,
"fullName", fullname); setData("name:" + username, "image", image);
I need to retrieve this in my model. I've tried doing mainEngineSource
with the DataModel, with sourceFilter: "name:.*" even..I've tried
outputting it manually just to see what the data looked like
(console.log()) but the data was there :/

So I need to retrieve this with my model for display in a listview.
the listview's delegate has a QImageItem, and a Text object. Those
correspond to "image", and "fullName", respectively. Help? ;-)

--
Shaun Reich,
KDE Software Developer (kde.org)