the next step on the desktop

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Mon Jan 31 21:00:58 CET 2011

> hm.. but they don't show up in window titlebar context menus when they are
> stopped; so a "bug" in kwin, then? it should be possible imho to send windows
> to any defined activity. we could put the stopped activities at the bottom of

What would that do?

1. Start the activity in question
2. Stop the application and remember it should be in that activity
2. Just assign the window to the activity (apart from the current one)
and do nothing else

> the menu after a separator to help keep the running ones more prominent and
> easier to find?

Yes... the sorting should be added everywhere.

--
Cheerio,
Ivan

--
While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words
Dying to believe in what you heard