Adding "Set Wallpaper" Option In Frame Applet

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Jan 18 22:14:50 CET 2011

On Tuesday, January 18, 2011, Sinny Kumari wrote:
> But, I don't know properly  what parameter should be passed to the
>  QMetaObject::invokeMethod().
>
> need a little help here,

glad to see you're still working on it! :)

in Wallpaper::setWallpaper(const KUrl &url) do this:

	invokeMethod(this, SLOT(setImage(KUrl)), Q_ARG(url))

looking at the patch, it also occurs to me that the method namings aren't
great. they sounded ok previously, but once i could actually see them in the
code, i began to wonder ... how about:

public:
	void setUrls(const KUrl::List &urls)

protected Q_SLOT:
	void addUrls(const KUrl::List &urls);

and in setUrls, call:

	invokeMethod(this, SLOT(addUrls(KUrl::List)), Q_ARG(urls))

and leave it up to the wallpaper plugin to decide what to do in the case of
multiple URLs. this would also help streamline the drag and drop case for
wallpapers.

humru othro a kohnu se