Adding "Set Wallpaper" Option In Frame Applet

Sinny Kumari ksinny at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 21:41:45 CET 2011

Due to exams I have not completed setwallpaer feature in frame applet.

I am doing it according to the suggestion. I have extended
Plasma::Wallpaper with adding :-

* protected slot setWallpaper(KUrl &url) which is derived in
trunk/kde/src/KDE/kdebase/workspace/plasma/generic/wallpapers/image/
  as protected slot

*  setImage(KUrl &url) as public member function

I have attached diff file for the changes that I have made in
trunk/kde/src/KDE/kdelibs/plasma

Right now, I can call containment()->wallpaer()->setImage(url) from
the frame. In response from
Plasma::Wallpaper,  setImage() will invoke setWallpaper slot through
 QMetaObject::invokeMethod().

But, I don't know properly  what parameter should be passed to the
 QMetaObject::invokeMethod().

need a little help here,
Thanks