roadmap of the chime feature in the analog clock

sunny sharma sunnysharmagts at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 05:48:01 CET 2011

Hello,

First of all i apologize for being silent so long since I was stucked with
no internet connection availability and also my lappy crashed.

Here is the synopsis which i would work on regarding the chime feature of
the analog clock.

1. I talked to notmart yesterday and came to a conclusion that the chime
feature would be added as a tab in the GENERAL page of the
   analog clock general settings.

2. It may contain chime in bold letters and will contain 2 tabs one for the
user to select the time interval for the clock to chime.
3. Secondly, it would contain another tab which would allow the user to
select the music of their own choice.

Please have a look at these points and provide me with a feedback.

thanks,
--
Sunny Sharma