dah-dah-da-daaaaah! synchrotron!

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 12:58:16 CET 2011

On Wednesday 05 January 2011, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> hi..
>
> the subject line of this email should be sung to the tune of your favourite
> superhero t.v. show, such as Italian Spiderman.
>
> on boxing day (which is what the Brits and Canuckistanis call the day after
> Christmas) i sent an email to this list with the subject GHNS feeds for
> plasmoid addons.

A thing just occurred to me:
I think the addons js api is still not so thoroughly tested and since now it
will start to become used a lot, api additions are more than likely, like what
happened for the js api v2 and v3.
Is this considered at all yet? if i have an older KDE version, i could be
forced to update just to the newest version that my environment supports..
i didn't look at it thoroughly now but iirc attica still doesn't have this
concept?

Cheers,
Marco Martin