Tokamak V: please confirm and price estimation

Sinny Kumari ksinny at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 17:42:05 CET 2011

On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 2:53 AM, Marco Martin <notmart at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> the attendees section of the wiki page
> http://community.kde.org/Plasma/Tokamak5#Attendees_List
>
> please, confirm if you have intention to go or remove yourself if you don't
> want anymore.
> but most important, put an estimation of travel costs, doesn't have to be
> completely precise yet, but to give an idea about cost estimates to ask to the
> e.V.
> Also, i see only one new face there.
> maybe one of the apply button heros wants to come?
>  Farhad? Romário? Sinny?

I would love to come (It's really unbelievable
to know that I am getting a chance to go to Tokamak).

 Unfortunately, I don't have passport and It will take at least 3
months to get :(
 and after that Visa. So, looks like impossible this year.I will apply
as soon as possible for passport.

I will surely attend next year :)
Thanks

http://www.sinny.in