GSoC on Porting Plasmoids to QML

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 11:17:27 CET 2011

On Friday 25 February 2011, Anton Kreuzkamp wrote:
> On Thursday 24 February 2011 22:05:15 Marco Martin wrote:
> > On Thursday 24 February 2011, Anton Kreuzkamp wrote:
> > > Just a quick note:
> > > I'm currently already working at porting the "remember the milk"
> > > plasmoid to QML, so if you're thinking about which plasmoids to port,
> > > please consider rtm as ported.
> >
> > great!
> > where it lives?
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Marco Martin
>
> Currently it lives on my computer, I'll push it to playground when it's at
> a acceptable state.

i think it should be pushed as a branch of kdeplasma-addons, where it would
just replace the current rtm. (and no please no more new stuff in svn
playground, will be painfoul enough to convert what there is still now ;)
it doesn't have to be particularly acceptable, since all who is using master
won't use it until merged.
also for those things, since they will have to be done many times, those
branches should be named with a prevedible style.

what about:
plasma/youraccountname/declarative_rtm

and yes, bad /me, i must do branches like that for all qml widgets that are
still in svn playground

Cheers,
Marco Martin