GSOC 2011 QMLify widgets or something

Nuno Pinheiro nuno.pinheiro at kdab.com
Thu Feb 24 01:39:23 CET 2011

A Quinta, 24 de Fevereiro de 2011 00:01:18 Travis McHenry você escreveu:

please please please be realy realy conservative wille using qml for standard
desktop aplications, the ways you can fail from a design POV are huge... just
becouse we can dosent meen we should ...please make sure you have a proper
good designer feeding inbut on progress, better yet make the designer do the
UI itself.

Nuno Pinheiro | nuno.pinheiro at kdab.com | UI Designer