GSoC on Porting Plasmoids to QML

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 20:34:55 CET 2011

On Wednesday 23 February 2011, Ivan Čukić wrote:
> > yeah, that's more in the qtcomponents project tough.
>
> This will be a bit problematic - one student is expected to port
> plasmoids to something, while the other one makes the components of
> that something.
>
> If those are not coordinated well, we'll end up with a set of applets
> that will have to be rewritten to use the plasma's components later.

yeah, the most needed/used should be done asap and be prioritized upon what is
needed as the other project advances (and could require even use
qgraphicswidgets as placeholders in the meantime :/)

another note, i will need some of those pretty soon(tm) for another (not
completely unrelated) project..
so no pressure Daker, no pressure at all :p

Cheers,
Marco Martin