... and it begins

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 21:51:03 CET 2011

On Tuesday 22 February 2011, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> hi all..
>
> between work away from plasma on behalf of KDE (c.f. nokia and qt) and the
> impending trans-atlantic move, i've been far quieter than usual. i've noted
> this a few times, but want to keep everyone in the know so that you don't
> start wondering if i've found a new software love somewhere in the
> noosphere or some such ;)

good luck, I wish all the best for your move, I'm looking forward to have you
in the *right* continent eheh :D

> thanks to everyone (particularly Marco) who has kept things rolling in
> these tricky (for me) times. i may get even a bit more quiet between now
> and the 7th of March, so this is your heads up on that.
thanks to you for the amazing committment and work, even those days :D

> however i will, as a notorious general once said, return. 2 weeks seems
> very short now, in fact :) *hugs to all*

I'm sure you'll be bach soon:D
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_WHSb9jPn2nI/S6_vx7f01mI/AAAAAAAABAI/TyXvHSYUESE/s400/ill-
be-bach.jpg
*hugs*