tokamak five

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Fri Feb 4 12:38:23 CET 2011

On Thursday, February 03, 2011 23:56:12 Marco Martin wrote:
> * location? (that's the tricky part, eheh ;)

I'd be happy to host Tokamak5 in Nijmegen / Netherlands. It's easily
reachable, we'd have the whole house for ourselves. Half of the people can
sleep right here, others can sleep in a hotel / pension. We can cook ourselves
or order in, which would keep costs manageable for everybody.
 http://goo.gl/maps/p92D

Accessibility is pretty good: direct train from Amsterdam airport (1.5 hours,
good connections (ICE) to / from Germany, espc. Southern (one change).
Airport Niederrhein / Weeze and Eindhoven (EHV) are even closer than AMS.

> * dates

Kim will be away in week 16, 17 and 18, so that'd be the ideal time, but we're
not necessarily bound to that.

You'd be most welcome :)
--
sebas