New properties for StatusNotifierItem (0/3)

Ted Gould ted at ubuntu.com
Thu Feb 3 05:25:50 CET 2011

Hello,

I'd like to propose some new properties to be added to the SNI interface
for a couple of projects in the Application Indicator framework that we
have over here.  We'd love it if you guys would consider adopting them
in the base spec.  Also, if you have comments on how to make them better
I would love to know that as well.  I haven't implemented anything in
this mail at this point.

I'm going to go ahead and put them in a set of mails so that each
feature can be discussed in a separate thread.  Sorry for all the mails
but I think it'll keep the discussion more organized.  Also, I'm not
subscribed to plasma-devel so please CC me on replies.

		--Ted