Kickoff-QML and classic launcher

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sat Dec 31 08:32:38 UTC 2011

On Saturday, December 24, 2011 03:21:07 Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Martin Graesslin wrote:
> > * Would it be acceptable to drop the classic menu completely? This
> > would be more consistent with the general concept of having only one
> > applet per area. Optionally the classic menu could be re-added in
> > Plasma-Addons just like Lancelot.
>
> You can pry my classic menu from my cold, dead hands!

while i appreciate humour and energetic discussion, this gets really close to
falling into the category of "contentless input presented in a confrontational
manner".

to remind everyone: please participate constructively and ensure your input is
more than one-liner zingers, grumpiness and/or repeatition of whinging.

thanks ...

humru othro a kohnu se