QML Activity List

Shaun Reich shaun.reich at kdemail.net
Fri Dec 30 04:28:18 UTC 2011

Sorry to revive this semi-old dead thread, but I'd like to chip in and
say that I was experiencing the same issue as well just now.

Note that running 'plasmoid-viewer <qml applet> -c panel' has
an...unexpected effect, to say the least. Regardless of what you set
in the QML files themselves, the plasmoid viewer ignores it.

Additionally, since that's setting the window/containment to be of the
panel type, it'd follow the window size. Yet when the window size is
smaller, you don't get a popup icon, it's almost like the applet
always wants to be in "full blown" mode. Works great when I run
plasma-desktop and test it.

Thoughts? Secrets? Funny stories?

--
Shaun Reich,