folderview broken

mmodem00 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 21:06:59 UTC 2011

2011/12/20 Shantanu Tushar Jha <shaan7in at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> For the debug messages Sujith is asking, can you try the following and
> pastebin/attach the output,
>
> 1. run kdebugdialog and check all the checkboxes and press ok
> 2. run "plasmoidviewer folderview" and wait for sometime after folderview is
> shown.
> 3. copy the output on the terminal and send it

I can not do it anymore since i have reverted that commit, like i have
already stated, but if you doubt of what i say, im sure you will have
more news about this from kde users in a near time.

It would be more apropriated if you could answer following the thread
and not answer in the top breaking the order.

This can help you -> http://matt.might.net/articles/how-to-email/

--
Salutem,
Zé