folderview broken

Shantanu Tushar Jha shaan7in at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 05:06:17 UTC 2011

Hi,

For the debug messages Sujith is asking, can you try the following and
pastebin/attach the output,

1. run kdebugdialog and check all the checkboxes and press ok
2. run "plasmoidviewer folderview" and wait for sometime after folderview
is shown.
3. copy the output on the terminal and send it

Thanks :)

On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 9:25 AM, sujith h <sujith.h at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 3:04 AM, Zé <mmodem00 at gmail.com> wrote:

>> icons in

>> new

>> > I had to revert your commit and rebuild kde-baseapps to have back
>> > icons available on screen.
>> >
>> > So please do the necessary steps to put the code you submited built and
>> running.
>> > Some times we think we have done the necessary but in the end theres
>> > some missing, this has happened with me, so please update your git
>> > master, build it and isntall it.
>> > We are only humans :)

>> > --
>> > Salutem,
>> > Zé
>>
>> Just to remind you that i have build with and without your comit and i
>> have created a new user in both cases.
>>

> Are you trying to access remote site or local host? I had not done
> anything for
> local host. If you are trying to access the remote host, can you please
> share
> the URL for that, so that I can also try.
>

> --
> സുജിത് ഹരിദാസന്
> Bangalore
> <Project>Contributor to KDE project